On this full-day cooking class and food experience, you’ll enjoy an in-depth look at Thai cuisine and culinary traditions. After hotel pickup in Phuket, the day includes a market tour, fruit carving, a waterfall visit, and a lesson in how to make 10 Thai dishes. With a talented local chef, learn how to prepare and cook items such as green curry chicken, pad Thai, papaya salad, spring rolls and black-pepper beef (dishes vary depending on the day of your tour).
- Thai cooking class
- Don't miss this delicious way to experience a piece of Thai culture
- Take a market tour, and learn about fruit carving
- Prepare and cook 10 dishes like green curry, pad Thai, papaya salad or fried spring rolls with a skilled chef
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Phuket included
Learn to prepare a menu of Thai dishes for lunch or dinner during a 3-hour cooking class in Phuket. Gain hands-on experience making homemade curry paste and preparing popular dishes such as chicken satay, Panang curry with chicken, and mango with sticky rice. You’ll collect fresh ingredients at a local market and enjoy your meal afterward. Round-trip hotel transport is included. Receive personalized attention in this small-group class, limited to 12 participants.
- 3-hour Thai cooking class in Phuket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Prepare four dishes such as pad Thai, papaya salad, Massaman curry and banana in coconut milk
- Select a morning or afternoon class
- Small-group lesson limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
- Visit the local market and enjoy lunch or dinner