Experience the simple way of life including the family orchard with many types of fruit such as banana, mango, coconut, whilst the garden is filled with herbs for cooking. You will have the opportunity to join cooking and escorting with local family. Customers Who Bou
Cooking and sharing food culture from different parts of the world is the reason why we open our own cooking school. We offer you a small class maximum only 10 people per class and you can cook your own favorite dishes as well starting from the most popular one like Pad Thai, Papaya salad, Soup, Dessert and etc. The end of the class, we have our family handmade recipe for you to bring home that creating from Nok and Aek who come from different culture too!
Experience the simple way of life including the family orchard with many types of fruit such as banana, mango, coconut, whilst the garden is filled with herbs for cooking. You will have the opportunity to join cooking and escorting with local family.
On this full-day cooking class and food experience, you’ll enjoy an in-depth look at Thai cuisine and culinary traditions. After hotel pickup in Phuket, the day includes a market tour, fruit carving, a waterfall visit, and a lesson in how to make 10 Thai dishes. With a talented local chef, learn how to prepare and cook items such as green curry chicken, pad Thai, papaya salad, spring rolls and black-pepper beef (dishes vary depending on the day of your tour).
- Thai cooking class
- Don't miss this delicious way to experience a piece of Thai culture
- Take a market tour, and learn about fruit carving
- Prepare and cook 10 dishes like green curry, pad Thai, papaya salad or fried spring rolls with a skilled chef
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Phuket included
Learning how to cook famous Thai dishes with Tomyumthai Cooking School. We will guide you on how to cook Thai food in the right ways and make it tasty, also we will give you tips and technique of cooking Thai, Hand on step by step by the experienced chef. You will get to choose to learn 6 dishes and get to try your delicious meal.
Learn to prepare a menu of Thai dishes for lunch or dinner during a 3-hour cooking class in Phuket. Gain hands-on experience making homemade curry paste and preparing popular dishes such as chicken satay, Panang curry with chicken, and mango with sticky rice. You’ll collect fresh ingredients at a local market and enjoy your meal afterward. Round-trip hotel transport is included. Receive personalized attention in this small-group class, limited to 12 participants.
- 3-hour Thai cooking class in Phuket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Prepare four dishes such as pad Thai, papaya salad, Massaman curry and banana in coconut milk
- Select a morning or afternoon class
- Small-group lesson limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
- Visit the local market and enjoy lunch or dinner